To Patrons of The Little Theatre
13th March 2020
The Trustees of Leicester Drama Society have been monitoring the situation closely. This is the current position:
- Current NHS and Public Health England advice is that individuals are at no greater risk of contracting Coronavirus at large gatherings than they would be in their day-to-day life. Individuals only need to avoid public places if they have been advised to do so by a medical professional or by the NHS’s 111 service or have travelled to the affected areas.
- We have no plans to cancel or postpone any productions or performances unless notified by the Government that we must.
- We will follow guidelines issued by the Government.
- In the event of a recommended temporary closure, or curtailment of activities, decisions will be taken by the Board.
- We will err on the side of caution but see no reason to panic at the moment.
- However, we will arrange for additional ‘wash your hands’ notices to be displayed within both premises.
- For further information on how to protect yourself, please consult the dedicated World Health Organisation page: